What Is The Work?
These articles show you a little bit of what The Work is, and what it isn’t.
4. What Exactly Is Balance? Balance is not just flat silence. Real balance is a very dynamic experience. Learn how The Work can help maintain balance in a quickly changing environment. Read the article here.
5. Four Reasons To Use A Judge-Your-Neighbor Worksheet Are you resisting writing a Judge-Your-Neighbor Worksheet? Learn why this is the key tool to use with The Work. Read this article.
6. The Work Is Not A Tool For Making Decisions (Or Is It?) Decisions can be stressful. But The Work is not a decision-making tool. Instead, it can be used to deal with the stress of making a decision. Learn how here.
9. What’s Stopping You From Love? Who doesn’t want to love? But sometimes we just can’t love, no matter how hard we try. Learn how The Work can help you find your way back to love.
Read the article here.
11. Why Does It Always Have To Be My Fault? The Work brings us back to our own responsibility, the only place where we have control. Here’s how to keep from getting discouraged as you do your work. Read the article here.
13. Why Practicing Peace Is An Ineffective Means of Meditation Some advocates of meditation confuse the goal and the path. Learn how The Work brings peace through self-exploration. Get the details here.
14. Why Reading About The Work Is Not Enough There’s a saying in yoga, “1 percent theory, 99 percent practice.” Learn why this is essential to understand if you’re looking for freedom using The Work. Read it here.
What is The Work?
Relationship and Family Issues
Money and Job Issues
My Process Exposed