The Work as Meditation Start-up Kit
Support Materials for Doing The Work on Your Own
- Have you ever wanted to do The Work of Byron Katie as a daily practice?
- Or are you new to The Work and want to try it on your own?
- Have you ever wanted to be facilitated but couldn’t afford it?
The Start-up Kit for Doing The Work
I have put together the following resources to support you in doing The Work on an ongoing basis. I think you will find these materials helpful no matter what level of experience you have with The Work.
I use these materials myself, and they are based on the way I facilitate my clients.
Here’s what’s included:
- A start-up guide to lead you step-by-step in how to do The Work
- Customized templates for doing your work in any text-editing program
- Sample work (Judge-Your-Neighbor Worksheet written and thoroughly questioned by Todd using The Work). This can be used as a reference as you do your own work.
- Weekly articles about The Work to keep you inspired
- Todd’s checklist for filling in the Judge-Your-Neighbor Worksheet
- 24 hours of audio recordings of The Work in action (recordings of my Open Sessions for the past year)
- Access to a free Open Session each week where I facilitate and answer your questions. You get the recording even if you can’t attend.