These iron men look like they’re running, but they haven’t moved in years.
Or are you actually doing The Work?
When it comes to your internal freedom, being a part of The Work “club” does not do much for you at all.
Being a part of any club simply means that you agree with the basic ideas. What you get is membership–a feeling that you belong. A nice feeling, but pretty useless.
Membership doesn’t transform lives. Action is necessary for that.
There are many ways to get started. Here are a few:
1. Do some private sessions doing The Work with me on Zoom.
3. Find a friend and do The Work on a regular basis.
4. Do The Work in written form on your own at a preset frequency.
5. Call the Do The Work Helpline for free on Byron Katie’s website.
6. Do a Virtual Retreat with me.
7. Go to The School for The Work with Byron Katie.
I’ve been using it steadily since 2007, and it keeps getting deeper. It’s just like going to the gym. If you keep showing up, you keep getting stronger.
Have a great week,
“Just keep coming home to yourself. You are the one you’ve been waiting for.” — Byron Katie, Loving What Is